Director of Christian Education
- Director of Christian Education – to assist Pastor Brian in the evaluation and determination of on-going and future educational curriculums and ministry needs at Nehemiah Baptist Church.
- Deacon – Support the Pastor to enable him to devote himself to the ministry of the Church; to serve and lead the congregation by example. To protect and promote unity in the church family.
- Baptized as a Southern Baptist after meeting and marrying my wife.
- Born in Pennsylvania; grew up in Ohio, Florida, and Louisiana.
- Navy veteran.
- Completed an Accounting Degree at La Tech, Ruston, Louisiana.
- Retired from International Paper Co. after 33 years of employment.
- Moved to West Virginia following retirement to be near grandchildren.
- Married to the love of my life, Linda for 43 years. Family includes son, Cory, his wife Audrey and their three children; son Tanner and one dog Chester.
- Cars, Cars, Cars – love to watch auto shows, especially the Velocity channel.
- Fixing and building things.
Favorite Bible Verse:
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Come Join Us!
7 PM - 8:30 PM
11 AM - 12:30 pM
Nehemiah Baptist Church
136 Derek Ln,
Cool Ridge, WV 25825